Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
Just sixteen miles north of Albuquerque, in full view of the sculpted Sandia Mountains, the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa is a luxury desert resort, spa and golf course (not to mention stables) with an enchanting and authentic pueblo ambiance.
Special Rates: Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
The Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa is an ideal location to relax and get away from it all. The resort is located halfway between Santa Fe and Albuquerque but miles away from your daily life!
This pueblo style resort features Native American influenced guestrooms. The guestrooms feature views from the patio or balcony of the beautiful Sandina Mountains, Bosque cottonwood forest, golf course, Grand Courtyard or the Kiva pool. All rooms come well equipped with plush bedding, grand beds, desks and wireless access. The jade slate bathrooms feature Portico amenities.
There are many dining options available at the resort offering the best in New Mexican cuisine. The Corn Maiden, which overlooks the gorgeous Sandia Mountains, is the perfect setting to sample the regional cuisine. Try the signature Rotissiere items each with a unique New Mexican marinade. The Santa Café serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a more laid back atmosphere but again with strong regional influences: hamburger on fry bread topped with Anasazi beans and chiles anyone? And don't miss sampling a few of the 25 tequila choices by one of the outdoor kiva fireplaces at the Rio Grande Lounge.
The amazing Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa offers endless activities to fill your day. Choose from championship golf, horseback riding in the Sandia Moutntains, relaxing poolside and spending a completely indulgent day at the Tamaya Mist Spa. The Spa offers the finest in body treatments, facials and massages as well as pedicures and manicures.
- 350 Spacious Renovated Guestrooms, Many with Private Balconies
- Stunning Views of Sandia Mountains, Cottonwoods or Lush Grounds
- Plush Grand Bed(r), with Luxurious Linens & Pillow-Top Mattress
- Authentic Decor, with Deluxe Amenities & High-Speed Internet
- Business Center / Wi-Fi Throughout Hotel
- Car Rental Desk / Shops
- Expert Onsite Recreation Management
- Babysitting Services / Camp Hyatt
Dining & Entertainment
- The Corn Maiden - Fine Dining
- Santa Ana Cafe - Casual Family Dining
- Rio Grande Lounge, with Live Entertainment
- Atush Bar & Grill at Twin Warriors
- Horse Stables / Tennis / Pools
- Tamaya Mist Spa & Salon
- Twin Warriors Nationally Ranked Golf & Santa Ana Golf Club
- Tamaya Cultural Museum & Activities
11330 Tayuna Trail